Monday, March 29, 2010

SOMEONE REALLY IS OUT THERE?

Last night, my wonderful cousin helped me out of a "spot" with my blog. Now I'm getting lots of hits, finally. I guess I am going to have to be more interesting now. I will try. Last evening I had 50 hits over a 3 year period and this morning, so far, I am up to 170. I would LOVE some comments. It would make my day, week, year, life time.! Be sure to go back to the older posts and find the picture of the goats on my bed. That was an interesting day!! All the best!

3 comments:

Orghlaith said...

Wow. You are becoming VERY popular. I guess you won't be talking with us peons any more. Congratulations!

Oh. And about the goats....on the bed? Ewww.

Brenda said...

You want comments? You got comments!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I talk about the reason I'm not podcasting these days <a href="http://www.cast-on.com/?p=3254>here.</a>

Loved the goats on the bed. You should "invite" them in more often.

bird girl said...

You made my day Brenda!! Birdgirl