Wednesday, April 14, 2010

MY LIFE THROUGH THE LAUNDRY ROOM DOOR

Yesterday I saw the most beautiful cloud formation. (see previous post) It lasted for only one minute or less and then it was gone. This morning, as I stood at the laundry room door I had an idea. I might start posting what I see from my laundry room door! I am a birdwatcher. Every morning I stand at the door with my coffee and see what birds are in that part of the yard. My yard is a little over 3 acres but this small area is what I see the most of. Today the ground is wet because we had about a half inch of rain last night. It was great. The 60 mph winds are over! I hate that kind of wind. It is scary and causes a lot of damage. I have lots of Grackles, White-crowned Sparrows, Harris's Sparrow ( 3), Dark-eyed Junco, Robins, Eurasian Collared Doves and Mourning Doves, House Sparrows and a Sharp Shinned Hawk. He is a pain because he sits in the cedar tree and eats my little birds. This is not a blog of manufactured glee. This is my life.

No comments: