Friday, April 16, 2010

I ALMOST LOST CONTROL


I know I am prejudiced but my husband is the cutest being on two legs. Last night, while we were eating supper he said the cutest thing. Honey goes to the gym almost everyday to work out and keep his back muscles in shape. He is a retired farmer and has had three back surgery's. We were talking over the day's happenings. Honey said......I almost lost control today. I looked at him with wide eyes and said.....did someone make you mad?.......he said, no I almost stole a piece of pizza.......I said, could you go into more detail?.......he said that he got really hungry and was walking by the employees break room and could smell pizza. He said he was tempted to go in there and take a piece of leftover pizza.......I said, was there anybody around?........he said no.......I said, were you afraid that Dorothy would catch you?.......(Honey taught Dorothy's kids in elem. school and they know each other well)......he said well, I didn't want Dorothy to catch me and I didn't want you to be mad at me.......I laughed and laughed.......I said, do you really think that Dorothy would call me and say.....H took a piece of pizza from the break room........Honey is 66 years old......It was a hilarious conversation. I told Honey to say to Dorothy the next time there is leftover pizza in the break room.......Dorothy....I am really hungry and with all of this working out I feel a little faint....could I have a piece of pizza?.........We really had a good laugh over this one. I have posted some funny stories about my husband in previous posts having to do with conversations that we have had because he is hard of hearing due to years spent on a tractor.

No comments: