Wednesday, December 22, 2010

CAPTAIN NEMO

Today I decided to send a few Christmas cards. I save the envelopes for the addresses. They weren't on the table....I said to my honey......Do you know where the envelopes are for the Christmas cards?......he said.....no......I didn't believe him.......I looked at him with suspicion.....I said I told you I was saving them.....did you throw them away?.......no......I still didn't believe him.....he got squirmy.......Then it hit me.....I put them on the desk in the office.......I told him....oh.....sorry......I forgot that I put them in the office.......he just smiled and said.....CAPTAIN NEMO WAS GOING TO HELP YOU FIND THEM.......CAPTAIN NEMO ALWAYS COMES TO THE RESCUE......I was baffled.....after 29 years I have never ever heard him even mention Captain Nemo......?????????

No comments: