Saturday, April 24, 2010

SATURDAY

This is a Eurasian Collared Dove nest and eggs from my yard.
Happy Saturday! Today was a quiet kind of day. I couldn't do much birdwatching because of the wind. Whew. It was strong and right out of the north. Of all of the weather conditions, I dislike wind the most. It makes me nervous. I spent quite a bit of time knitting on a sock. It is the second sock so this one has taken much much longer than the first one. If any of you knit socks, you will know about the "second sock syndrome" where you are gung ho on the first one and can't imagine starting the second one right away. It is akin to reading a book and immediately starting the book over again. Tomorrow will be beef stew for supper and I will have to talk daughter into baking something good for dessert. Hmmmm. Any ideas? That is all for now. Take care.

No comments: