Friday, April 2, 2010

FRIDAY

I have no idea whose cat this is. It was in my pictures file and I tried to put one on here of something else. It took me so long to do this that the cat will stay. Enjoy
I am a home body. I love to stay home. My daughter, who is home and working on her second degree, convinced me to go out to lunch today. We went to KFC. It was great. I also got to see someone whom I haven't seen for a long time. She has Huntington's Disease. The last time I saw her she didn't know who I was. Today she knew who I was and we had a really nice conversation. It was wonderful to see her. I saw several people that I know at WalMart. We live in a very small town. I saw the retired school secretary from a school that I taught at and I saw a young gal and her new little baby. Her two sisters went to highschool with my girls. We stopped by the library to pick up a movie that was on hold for us. I gave my daughter a twenty dollar bill. She came back empty handed because the librarian's assistant (I call her Mouse Girl) told her (imagine someone talking like their nose is totally plugged all the time) "please go across the street for change". Daughter came back to the car so I dumped out my change purse and felt around the bottom of my purse and we found 2 dollars in change...mostly pennies. Daughter went back in and didn't come out for a while. She came back really aggravated. The Mouse Girl made her stand there while she counted every last penny twice. Grrrr. Tonight I am to watch a movie on Hallmark Channel called THE MAGIC OF ORDINARY DAYS. I have heard that it has something to do with the town I live in. Should be interesting.

No comments: